OUR MISSION: Total Restore is a private and independent water and fire restoration company. We strive to deliver the highest quality damage restoration services in the Greater Cleveland area. We’re committed solely to the homeowner and our job is not finished until our clients are 100% satisfied. Even in the darkest hours and most stressful times, you can expect a seamless and enjoyable experience from Total Restore. Our services are performed in 100% accordance with IICRC standards for proper mitigation. We remain committed to our goal of becoming the premier restoration company in our community. Thank you for choosing Total Restore and inviting us into your home!
- Total Restore uses state-of-the-art app-controlled equipment that is smaller, more powerful, and more efficient than other equipment used in the industry.
- We use Green Guard Certified paint that’s environmentally-friendly. We’re always looking to invest in other machinery and equipment to reduce our environmental footprint. Below, you’ll find some reasons why we remain committed to preserving our environment.
- The EPA estimates that 230-530 million tons of construction/demolition debris is produced each year in the United States.
- 538 million tons of construction waste will save 4,300 acres of landfill space.
- The EPA has reported 230,000 new jobs as a direct result of recycling construction/demolition debris in 2016.
- Total Restore Inc. strives to be an industry leader in reducing harmful impacts on our environment. We’re currently in the process of organizing a monthly clean-up event for local parks and beaches.
What Gets Us Out of Bed
- Through our commitment to customer satisfaction and attention to detail, our goal is to become the premier restoration/home remodeling company in our community.
- We want to help our clients understand the “Total Restore Difference” and become a household name in the Greater Cleveland area.
- Go completely green. Our planet is suffering as a result of excess trash and waste. We love our environment and will take steps to preserve it as best we can. To us, providing a sustainable future for the next generation is more important than a loss of business.
- We hope to serve as a role model for other companies looking to make the transition to green, environmentally-friendly operations.
Total Restore Service Locations
We provide service in the following cities and surrounding areas.