Total Restore is committed to providing our clients with unrivaled care and attention throughout the duration of their projects. In keeping with this dedication, we’re proud to offer our customers an innovative way to interact and track their projects from start to finish. Buildertrend is a cutting-edge cloud-based construction management software tool with over 1 million users across the globe. Praised for its ease of use and streamlined interface, Buildertrend is the ultimate solution for managing your next project. Total Restore is proud to offer our customers the transparency and peace of mind from Buildertrend, helping you stay informed throughout the process. Below, you’ll find a more in-depth breakdown of the tools and information accessible to you from Buildertrend.
Buildertrend Features and Benefits
- Daily Logs Our team, subcontractors, and our clients can stay in touch with the Daily Logs feature. All parties will receive notifications with project updates whenever key information is shared. Some examples of items included within a Daily Logs are:
- Site attendance
- Job details
- Safety reports
- Finished work
- Site conditions
- Materials and equipment used
- Change Orders: Changes no longer mean stoppages. If there’s a change to your project, this tool helps streamline the way you get approvals, submit electronic signatures, and submit payments. It’s convenient and easy to use.
- Schedules: All parties involved in the project will be on the same page thanks to the Schedule feature. Thanks to the ability to sync with your calendar and email, it’s easy to track and monitor upcoming events and timelines.
- Selections: Using the Selections tool, all parties can stay involved in the project. It’s easy to create selections online, gather signatures electronically, and monitor the running totals for the project.
- To-Dos: Easily view and get notifications related to upcoming tasks and communications between team members with To-Dos. Other key features include the ability to send notifications, attach documents and photos, and convert messages with voice-to-text.
Get Started with Buildertrend Today
Once our team has prepared a project proposal, you’ll be sent a link to review and approve the project via Buildertrend. You’ll be able to access your personal profile and view aspects of the project that are pending approval using the link provided via email. Should you have any questions, don’t hesitate to contact our team for assistance using Buildertrend.