Whether you’ve decided on remodeling your home or if you’re still in the process of researching, you might be curious about the steps involved. To help provide you with a better idea of how the remodeling process typically works, we’ve assembled this step-by-step guide. Total Restore is committed to keeping our clients informed and involved at each step throughout the remodeling process. Although certain aspects can vary depending on the size and scale of your project, the steps listed below offer a general guide of how the process typically works.
- When interested in remodeling their home, clients will generally make the first contact by either directly calling the office, reaching out via email/website submission, or through our social media pages.
- An account executive assigned to you will reach out to schedule the initial phone call where we can learn a little more about you, obtain contact information, broad project scope, and schedule the preliminary assessment.
- After the initial phone call, an email will be sent confirming the assessment date as well as asking you to complete a COVID-19 questionnaire to ensure the safety of all parties involved.
- During the assessment, we will be taking a much deeper dive into the project specifics, obtain an itemized scope, measurements, and some photos to aid our team in generating a detailed preliminary estimate. We take the time to learn and understand your goals, constraints, budget, and timeline so we can maximize the value we provide.
- After the initial assessment, Total Restore will get to work on drafting a detailed estimate. You can expect to receive your estimate roughly 2-7 business days after your initial assessment.
- Once the estimate is accepted, Total Restore will begin to source all materials that we are responsible for and will also begin sourcing permits as necessary. We are 100% committed to the homeowner. If you have any questions regarding any of our processes or would like some advice on your remodel, we would love to help you.
- We can assist you with your material choices and would be more than happy to handle the delivery of your materials, at no extra charge! Additionally, even though we are not interior designers, we can assist with the layout and design of your project if necessary.
- Please note that during the entire remodel, we encourage you to frequently communicate with your account executive and project manager. They will be updating you daily on your project status and will be your go-to source for all your questions/concerns.