In addition to catering to the needs of homeowners, Total Restore is your trusted partner for investors looking to remodel residential properties. With an emphasis placed on efficiency and attention to detail, our team can work with you whether you’re local or you live on the other side of the country!
Why Choose Total Restore for Investment Remodeling
- Streamlined Processing means few to no errors and delays in the remodeling process, which is crucial to finish the project on budget and on time.
- We make sure to dive deep into every assessment to ensure no detail is omitted. An estimate will not be created until every detail of the project is captured.
- We take the time to learn and understand your goals, constraints, budget, and timeline so we can maximize the value we provide.
- Total Restore helps investors with their material choices. We can recommend the best materials for your budget, order and deliver your materials, or even help with the design and layout of your project.
- When it comes to selecting the best materials, we can help maximize your investment. If you provide us with a range of what you’re looking to spend on materials, we can provide you with links to the best value-providing materials for both ends of your range.
- Remote remodeling opportunities. If you’re looking to renovate a property in the greater Cleveland area but do not live nearby, do not worry! Total Restore has experience working with investors nationwide and can help you no matter where you are located.
Investor Remodeling Process
- To inquire about a property they’d like to remodel, investors can contact Total Restore by either directly calling the office, reaching out via email/website submission, or through our social media pages.
- An account executive assigned to you will reach out to schedule the initial phone call where we can learn a little more about your goals, obtain contact information, broad project scope, and schedule the preliminary assessment.
- Following the initial phone consultation, an email will be sent confirming the assessment date as well as asking you to complete a COVID-19 questionnaire to ensure the safety of all parties involved.
- During the assessment, we will more closely examine the project specifics, obtain an itemized scope, measurements, and some photos to aid our team in generating a detailed preliminary estimate. We take the time to learn and understand your goals, constraints, budget, and timeline so we can maximize the value we provide.
- Once the initial assessment is complete, Total Restore will get to work on drafting a detailed estimate. You can expect to receive your estimate roughly 2-7 business days after your initial assessment.
- After approval, Total Restore will begin to source all materials that we are responsible for and will also begin sourcing permits as necessary. We are 100% committed to the investor. If you have any questions regarding any of our processes or would like some advice on your remodel, we would love to help you.
- We can help you with your material choices and would be more than happy to handle the delivery of your materials, at no extra charge! Additionally, even though we are not interior designers, we can assist with the layout and design of your project if necessary.
- Please note that during the entire remodel, you’ll enjoy one-on-one communication with your account executive and project manager. They will be updating you daily on your project status and will be your go-to source for all your questions/concerns.