Total Restore is taking multiple precautions to ensure the safest environment possible for our clients and associates in these unorthodox times. Listed below are some of the steps we are taking to keep our clients and technicians protected.
- Has developed COVID-19 preparedness and response plan for all associates
- Encourage clients to use their own writing utensils when signing documents.
- Touchless greeting (No uncomfortable handshakes or elbow bumps)
- Promotes frequent and thorough handwashing and hygiene
- Encourages respiratory etiquette (covering coughs and sneezes)
- Provides CDC approved facemasks for all associates, as many as they need, free of charge
- Actively encourages sick employees to stay home
- Encourages employees to stay home if they need to care for a sick family member
- Are educated on the symptoms of illness and will stay home if they begin to feel any possible symptoms of COVID-19.
- Before technicians enter the shop/vans and before associates enter the office, their temperatures and blood oxygen levels are monitored daily.
- Associates are required to comply with the State mandated mask order and required to wear CDC approved PPE (Personal Protective Equipment) upon entering all residences.
- Maintaining effective social distancing (6 feet apart) when possible.
- Tools/equipment/vans are thoroughly sanitized at the end of every workday.
- Company vans are equipped with hand sanitizer, disinfecting wipes, and commercial disinfecting agents. Technicians are encouraged to use them as necessary.
- Techs are required to quarantine all work areas and use a commercial air scrubber (an air purifier on steroids), which eliminates most airborne and surface-lingering portions of the SARS-CoV-2 virus.
- Techs are required to use a plant-based, hospital-grade disinfecting agent to clean their work area and all touchpoints within a client’s home.